02 October 2006

Uncharted Territory

If you're reading this chances are you know who I am. You will have heard that I have started a blog and are interested in what I might be writing. I feel therefore that I do not have to explain the events of the last few weeks as you will all be aware of them.

What I am going through now is uncharted territory for me. I feel like I'm running a race, but I've hit a wall of pain. I look to the people on the sidelines and I see all my friends cheering me on, it's such a big support that it helps me keep going. I wanted to say thank you because you are more than likely one of the crowd cheering me on.

Friday saw the celebration of my Birthday. A day, that in fairness, I was not looking forward too but a day that turned out to be one of my better Birthdays. Birthday presents tend to say a lot about the person that receives them, here is a short list of what I received:

  • a coffee plunger thing (later I found this is called a cafetière)
  • ground coffee
  • two espresso cups with saucers
  • a bottle of stella
  • four cans of john smiths
  • an etch-a-sketch
  • bilko (or the phil silver's show) on dvd

This isn't all the presents I had but make of it what you will!

3 comments:

D Baynham said...

But what about those Nunchucks and what do they say about you?

The Random One said...

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles!!!

Particuarly loving the etch-a-sketch...... with that all things are possible!

philth said...

A plunger, ground coffee, alcohol and an etch-a-sketch??? You guys are some sick puppies!!!