11 December 2006

Happy Monday Morning

I've been away for the weekends. I went to visit some rellies up in the Yorkshire Dales and I received a very warm welcome and I was extremely well looked after. Here are some photos from my wonder and ponder up Conistone Dib:









The eagle-eyed amongst you will may have spotted the "odd one out". Yes the last photo is Four Oaks station Monday morning. What a contrast! One train had been cancelled and the train that arrived was already packed. I couldn't resist asking for "tickets please" as I battled my way off the train at Aston.

3 comments:

D Baynham said...

Glad you had a great time Ooop North. Missed you Sunday morning, it was a service you would have enjoyed so much...even Mr Turnaround was there and Baratone Boy...

Lala said...

wow good pics there cuz! was ace seeing you! i must make my way down to u folks soon. lots of love xxx

Lala said...

how do u get blogrollll?x